Thursday, September 6, 2012

Catching up


 Hey everyone,

I just wanted to do a little catching up today.  I hope everyone had a great labor day and spent it with family and friends.

You might have wondered what happened to Sunday Recipe Redo, last week.  I didn't get into the kitchen at all last week and I was busy making two projects.

First it was one of my best friends birthday a couple of days ago.  I made her this birthday card.  
I am in love with my new Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder - Hexi.  Isn't is great!  
Then I stamped my brand new Unity/Jillibean soup ittiybitty stamp - Note of Thanks.
My little cupcake is from SU and I had to use my brand new Di-namics die - mini pennant.
On the inside (which of course I didn't take a picture of.. DOH) I embossed the hexi along a strip, top to bottom and had a great tag that I added a special message to. 

I hope she liked it. 
Happy Birthday Shanny. 
p.s.  and Lisa, another friend of both of ours has the same birthday, in fact I met her through Shan. 

My other project I just completed  is another frame for my shop.  Please stop by if you haven't yet.  Just a click on my side bar.  

I made the lollipop embellishment myself with my Doodlebug bakers twine.  It was a little harder than I expected.  I punched a circle, put a little brad in the middle, I used Glossy Accents as my glue since it drys quickly and just started to twirl the twine around. 

I thought this would be a fun frame to put your little one's picture in and set it on the present table at a candy themed party.  


HAPPY CRAFTING 


BIG MAMMA LUVS YA Glitter Graphics


No comments: