Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cupid

One more card for the weekend batch.  I found this stamp in the dollar bin at Michales.  I thought he was so cute.  I stamped his wings again and cut them out.  I also flocked them with Martha Stewart white flocking and then made them pop out.  I made this card for the challenge Everything but the kitchen sink #3



I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and it looks like Mr. Sunshine is back out and about.  Thank goodness since there was so much disater her in AZ and in California.

Good night everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just too stinking cute! Glad to hear the sun is shining again.
Margie

Ann said...

Just adorable! Thanks for playing the Kitchen Sink challenge!

Winter said...

Cute! I love that stamp! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Cute! Thanks for playing!