Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back!

FIRST I need to *TOOOT* *TOOOOT* my own horn.  (hey if I don't who will)  Ahh how funny speaking of Whooo.... My Whoooo Loves Ya card was featured on Limelight Papercrafts blog.  Not because my card is there but because it is a great site check it out.  They have great challenges. 

Ok on to other new.. I crawled outta bed today feeling much better.  I say much but much doesn't mean a lot when I felt like death for the last two days.

I must be feeling better - I sat at my desk and actually was able to think clearly and get a card together.  Not a bad one either.
I'm pretty darn happy with it so I will enter it into these challenges:
TSG37 - Embellishments x3
Crazy 4 Challenges - Birthday
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #51
The Pink Elephant Challenge #49

I used these adorable crazy monster stamps from a set called My Little Monsters by Recollections.  Colored them up with my Prismacolor Pencils added my three embellishments.  Google eye, Bling Eye and some great ribbon I had.  Slapped a Happy Birthday on it and called it a great card.  Again I'm tooting my own horn.

Big Mamma hopes you all like it.

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

OMG, those little monsters are hysterical!! I love this card!!

Annie said...

oh wow what fun -fab card - thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

Ruby said...

What a fun card, great for boys! :o)