Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OMG! Look what was waiting for me...

I was out doing some grocery shopping and called my daughter to let her know I was on the way home.  She was home sick today from school  :(  She said that I had gotten a package in the mail.  I hadn't ordered anything???? I was thinking .. wow that's weird but great.. In the next breath she said "I opened it"  Greeeeatttt.. thanks.  I asked her what it was.. she said.. "something for your crafting crap".. That's what she calls it and now you can you tell she is not into crafts, scrapbooking, cardmaking... anything. Teenagers... aughhhh!!!    Anywhooo 
I was soooo excited and thought back... Hollly Crapp! I remember a couple weeks back I won a blog candy!

Yesss it was STAMPING BELLA Blog Candy I had won!  What a great surprise.  It is beautiful stuff and I had to tell/show everyone.  Isn't it great?  I can't wait to dig in and try out my new stuff. 
THANK YOU . THANK YOU.. THANK YOU . THANK YOU.THANK YOU . THANK YOU..

No comments: