Sunday, February 21, 2010

I really am still alive

I know what you're thinking. .What the heck happened to her?  Nothing really.  Just a couple of days break and a huge garage sale this weekend.  My BFF and I unloaded both our garages and had a great, successful garage sale.  Just one small down side.. half way through Sat. morning it started to rain and hasn't stopped. As they say here in AZ  we need it so no one complains.  Since the garage sale cut short it was a perfect time to get back to the cards. 

Here is one I made for a few challenges.  Not really liking it.  One challenge said no patteren paper.  I said No Problem.  I say now.. Problem!  Just not the same.  I love the sunflower .. just looking at it brightens the day.  I grew real ones during the summer and they were huge.  We'll do it again this year and you all will get a chance to share. 

 
Challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar: #91 - Spring Time
FTTC54 - What Makes you happy
 TCP Tues97 - Color Challenge

 

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! I love the sunflower image!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at DCRU this week!!
Sheri-DCRU DT

~*Joni said...

What a bright and happy card! I love sunflowers, this one truly makes me smile with that awesome layout. Wonderful embellishments and a sweet sentiment. Thank you for joining us at DCRU this week!
~*Joni
DCRU DT

Tasha said...

fabulous card, great image and gorgeous flowers
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx