Sunday, February 7, 2010

SMILE!

I am smiling today.  #1 that stupid headache is gone.  Thank you everyone for your comments.  I have never had anything like that before.  Is that a sign of old age.. Nawwww I think it was a day of shopping at the mall with 3 teenagers!

#2 I smile today cuz right after this post and a qwick shower I'm off to a super bowl party.. Go Saints!

I'm using a Digi I got from Rusty Pickle.  If you haven't gone to their site you need to.  They are giving away a lot of different images

The paper all came from the new DCWV Stack 7.
 
 Challenges:
Stamping 411 #109   - Color Real Red / Apricot / Teal

Cards for Men  - Sketch #3





Saturday Spotlight - Teeny Tiny


Big Mamma gona get her pomp-pomps and she is on her way.  Rahhhaaa Rahhhaa  Go Team!

7 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Mary. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Mary, wow thats a real young boy card, fabulous papers to. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the challenge. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear you're smiling!! This card makes me smile!! :) I love that image and your colors are fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight again his week!! HUGS

Crystal said...

AWWW How sweet what a darling card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!

Patti Chesky said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!!! Your card is adorable. I love that image. It just makes me smile!!

Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Color Inspiration Challenge.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet image and card! So cheery and fun! What a perfect take on the teeny tiny challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Saturday Spotlight this week.

Unknown said...

Love your cute and colourful card Mary!
Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck!
Viv xx