Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Spring Thank You

I received a gift from my girl friend's family.  She generiously passed on 4 dining room chairs that she no longer needed and I sure did.  So I made her a Thank You card from all of us in my family and of course incorporated a few challenges with it.
 
I says "We all want to say Thank You"
Challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps #23 green and yellow, 3-dimensional element, stamped image

 

p.s.  I just found out I won Sweet Designs by Cheryl's Blog candy.  Here is what she posted.
WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY IS.......
#2. Mary S
Congratulations Mary and Thank you to everyone who entered my blog candy!!!!
You have to check out her blog .. she has beautiful cards. 

10 comments:

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hey Big Mamma! Love your card! It just breathes SPRING! :)Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!! :)Hugs, KathyJ

Carol<>< said...

friends sure are great!
cute thank you card
Carol<><

pinky said...

I just love this card, the long shape is perfect for your three lovely images. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G this month.
Pinky

Lora said...

I love the images you have used, they are so cute.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month.
Lora x

tina... said...

Oh my goodness! TOO cute! Thanks for joining us at TPE.

Janice W. said...

Such a cute card! Your friend will love it! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

OMGosh! CUTE CUTE CUTE! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PKS! Good Luck! :o)

Nikki

My Little Space said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

My Creative Time said...

This is such a SWEET card! I just LOVE it!
thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Lorie said...

Such a wonderful card! I love it, and am so happy you could play along with us at Peachy Keen!

Hugs,
Lorie