Sunday, April 11, 2010

A sunny day

It has been such a perfect weekend, bright and sunny.  Summer is on the way... so I had to make a spring filled card.  I used CSP sketch from last week.. I meant to get it into the challenge but was just one day to late.  That's ok.. there is always this week, but I did manage to make four other challenges.

The DP paper is from Oh La La - Sweet Pea.  I used my Mar-Fa Stewart punch on the ends and the scroll is a die from Sizzix.  The sentiment stamp is from heidi grace set called For You.
Challenges:


7 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Mary

You certainly have captured Sping in your card, it's jut lovely.

Thank you for joining in my Petals and Pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Shannon Roberts said...

love the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!! So creative!!and what your card says; I think of you!!

Joanne Gilch said...

lovely card. love the flowers

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Fabulous! This card just screams SPRING!! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar!

Piali said...

Beautiful!!
Piali~PIO DT

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is so fresh and full of spring!

thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx