Thursday, July 8, 2010

Caught a Bug??

 Here is a card I made for a very good friend that put a scare in all of us.  She, somehow, came down with Meningitis.  She is back on the mend but I wanted to put a little smile on her face.

I used a Bugaboo Digi Image, colored it with a combo of Copic and Prismas.   I used the sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge #146.   Every week they have the greatest sketches to challenge us.  I can't wait to see the next one.  Pile it on Challenge #26 asked us to use our favorite things.  What part of this card isn't my favorite.  From the digi, coloring it in and adding dimensions to it, to the great DP.  That side strip of orange and vanilla is one of my favorite papers I have.  It came from a pack from DCWV - Citrus Pack,  the whole pack has wonderful raised glittery paper.   So where did I get the great color combo (Orange / Red / Brwn)  were else but There She Goes Clear Stamps Challenge #62

Well I hope she likes it.. now off to find a stamp.  (The kind you lick and stick.)  LOL..haha


Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

3 comments:

Anna said...

Super sweet! The image is darling! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Lisa said...

So cute. She'll love it!

Scrappy said...

How cute is this! Terrific job Mary! So glad you could join us this week at PIO! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!