Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Holidays

 I know I keep saying I'm back and then no posts for quite some time.  What the heck is wrong with me?  I can tell you that it has been really hard to get in the mood.  Things in life right now are not going very well for me and my family so it is hard to feel the spirit of anything let alone card making or crafting.  Well I have to get out of this mood and this pity party of myself and get on the ball.  I have to remember that I am very lucky for the things I do have -  My mother.. my kids..( my oldest is coming home today for two weeks) and the greatest friends a person can have.  I am the kind of person that doesn't let a lot of people in and close so I don't have a bunch of friends but the ones I do are the very best and for that I am VERY grateful.

So last night I slapped some reality in me and started to create some cards.  Christmas is right around the corner and if I don't hurry up it will pass me by and I want to make sure those in my life know how much I appreciate them so have to get the cards done. 

First thing I made was gift tags.  I created these to sell on my Etsy.  If you interested in looking here is the link:  http://www.etsy.com/people/BigMammascraftin 


See down there in the left corner is a example of the back of the tag.  It's just plain white so you can write anything you'd like.. not just To: or From:.  This was such a simple fast clean and simple project.  Took no time at all.  Love it!

There is more to come I PROMISE so please followers .. DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!!! 

Challenges entered:
Critter Sketch Challenge # 44 - No pattern paper
Incy Wincy Design # 72 - Non traditional colors
Kaboodle Doodle Challenge # 46 - Clean and simple
Paper Sundaes Challenge # 48 - Anything but square or rectangle
Pile it on Challenge # 48 - It's all in the wrapping


Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tags are wonderful! I love the glitter paper behind the snowflake. Thanks for playing the Critter Sketch Challenge this week. Hugs!

Nikki said...

Fantastic tags they are just so sparkly and will stand out on all your prezzies
Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What great Christmas tags! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Tammy Miller said...

This card is so adorable. Wonderful embellish and love how you color the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge. We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Shana said...

These ornament shaped tags are elegant and simple! Perfect! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!