Friday, December 17, 2010

Swizzle the night away

 What a fun stamp I found in my stash.  I can't remember when I got it but it is a Inky Antics stamp.  I used the colors requests from Stacey's Stamping Stage Challenge Act #60.  Very nice subtle colors.
I added the blue snowflake in to give it a little pop and had it cut out of felt.  Then tied the snowflake button on to it.
 I picked the stamp for two reasons.. one due to Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #97.  The challenge wanted us to have the theme of Food and Drink.  What is better than a cocktail and candy canes!.... HA HA HA..   Also One Stop Craft Challenge #110 said to get "Sassy" with the person on the card.  She sure has it right with her saying: 
"Candy Canes Make Excellent Swizzle Sticks!"



Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Love your little lady, I have a few of that same sassy lady sitting around and LOVE HER!! I've never seen the Christmas one though, too fun! and the phrase is priceless! Have a Blessed Christmas, especially with your swizzle sticks!