Saturday, January 8, 2011

Owl always love you

 Gotta make this a quick post to show off another Valentines / Challenge card.  Today is jam packed so I better get a move on.  I am using Critter Sketch Challenge #46 sketch.  It is pretty simple but you can do a lot with it. Take a look: 
 Then I went with with the best colors there are right now!  Flourishes has a challenge right now that you can win their new January Release.  Flourishes The Colors of Love Challenge - Use the colors of Pink - White - Red. 
The other color / Inspiration challenge is from  Crazy 4 Challenges #69. 
 The two sweet little Owls are from Stamping Bella and I won them a while ago and had never used them.  What a perfect time to bring them out.  The sentiment is from a little $1.00 bin stamp from all of our fav. Mikes.   The ribbon is so old that I pulled it outta my "Ribbon Jar".  It was soooo crumpled up that I used my never fail trick.  I get my hair straightener out, turn it on to the lowest setting and then run my ribbon through it.  Of course you have to be careful but it is great.. It straightens the ribbon better than it does my hair.  LOL.
 The last challenge is a given with Craft Your Days Away Challenges #11 - Anything Goes .

Ohhh crap it's almost 12:30 and I have to be at my first stop at 1:00  I gotta get.  Have a great day.


Big Mamma Luvs Ya


Glitter Graphics

XOXO

12 comments:

Unknown said...

A fabulous card Mary, I love those owls, so sweet.

Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.

Hugs

Joanne x

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling! Love those sweet little owls!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card! I love the owls. thanks for playing the critter sketch challenge.

Colleen said...

Cute image and cute card - the glittery hearts are pretty too! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Liz said...

What a great Sketch and beautiful work Thanks for joining CYDA

Liz x

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so sweet. Great ribbon with the hearts and you got a few challenges on this one. Thanks for playing in our Color of Love challenge.

dpkennedy said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing the Color of Love challenge!

Leslie Miller said...

What a fabulous card! Adorable owls and perfect ribbon. Love the way this turned out! So glad you could play in Flourishes' challenge!

Sarah said...

Hi Mary, this is beautiful, I love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck x

Misty Olsen said...

Hi Mary,
This is a lovely card too! Keep the candy going.
BTW
Thank you for following my journey and sharing my giveway with your friends. I think you should enter my online friends challege.
Good Luck,
Mistyrose

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I haven't seen my owls in a while...they look adorable in grey. :) Love the sentiment.

Marco said...

This is so lovely. I love it.
Very creative.
Thanks for this post and inspiration.


Seattle Real Estate | Alaska Fishing Lodge