Monday, April 18, 2011

All Cracked Up


 I wanted to share another Easter card with you.  On this one I feel like I cheated, I didn't use any stamps at all!  Is that "legal" in the card making world?   I just thought, my little guy trying to crack outta his egg idea was so cute I had to make a card with him.  I also have had this great sentiment embeli that says: HAPPY EASTER for so long that it was also my goal to use it this Easter.   


 I got my color inspiration from The Pink Elephant Challenge 98 - Look at how these colors are so perfect for a great Easter card. 

The Crafty Pad Challenge 116, Pear Tree Designs Challenge 45,  and Robyns Fetish Challenge 51 all asked us to create Easter cards.

I hope everyone enjoys this Easter Card.
Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

6 comments:

Rymyrinsessa said...

Love this card, very beutifull papers and the cracker egg is very funny =)

Lorraine said...

Lovely colours. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Lou Mac said...

This is a lovely card - the plaid patterned paper is great!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Easter' challenge - good luck.

There is also a DT call until 27th April so get your entries in to Donna - see 'THIS' post for all the details.

xo Lou Mac.

Gurkiss said...

Cute card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

Maggie's Crafts said...

So so pretty!

Thank you for joining The Crafty Pad this week!

Maggie
x

~*Joni said...

Oh, I love the significance of a cracked egg- with so many wonderful things to come! Thank you for joining in on our Color theme at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT