Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MOJO Monday 253

Here is a card that I made for my kids “Granny”.  On the 23rd of this month she will turn 80!  She is so young at heart.  I thought I also would enter this card in the MOJO Monday 253 challenge.  Isn't this sa great sketch.  
The poka dot back ground paper comes from a 2008 KI Memories stack.  Solids are from my DCWV solid stacks and the honey comb impression plate is a Tim Holtz design.  The flowery paper is a new stack I just got but I believe since it was on clearance it must be an older DCWV stack.  It is called The Gilded Orchard.  I just got the new SU Daydream Medallion stamp set and also coordinating dies that goes with it.  They are so much fun.. you can layer them or use them one at a time. 

Granny's 80th

Well I hope you like this one.  I’ll need to make another one for Granny for the kids to give to her.  So come back and see what I come up with.

No comments: