Friday, November 30, 2012

Ooh so cute Rudy

Hope everyone had a great week and now let's welcome the weekend to come!  Here in AZ, the weather could not be better.  It is so nice we only wish it would stay this way year around.  *yea in our dreams*
Here's a card I made for two challenges.  I took the layout from the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge  #4.

Then I took the color scheme from The Play Date Cafe challenge #159.
Look, how could I pass up the perfect Christmas colors?




Rudy I found at Michaels.  I was surprised it is one of their own made by Recollections. 
I hope everyone has a great weekend and be safe.
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

9 comments:

Loll said...

Rudy is so cute!!! This card makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

Kylie said...

I really like this card! Rudy is adorable! Great colours! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Nonni said...

What a cute card, so adorable and makes you smile! Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenge this week.

Mynn xx said...

This is too cute! LOVE that image--and the reindeer theme is so fun! :)

Donna B. said...

Great Christmas card! Love that cute reindeer! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous mix of patterns and embossing and I just love Rudolph! Thanks for playing along at ATS&M
Val x

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary. What a wonderful card to fit both challenges so perfectly. Thank you for joining in the ATS&M challenge this week.
Regards Florence x

Jacqueline said...

A great way to use our sketch this week at ATS&M - fab colours too - Jacqueline xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Terrific card Mary! Rudy is soooo cute and I love that colors and that ornament embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and MOre!