Thursday, January 24, 2013

I must (ache) U

I ran across this sketch from Just Add Ink - challenge #150.

It is clean, simple and perfect for an idea I had rolling around in that empty space above my ears.
 
I really love this card.. It turned out great if I do say so myself. 
I got a little crazy on the inside.  hehe
Here's some info on what I used:
Stamp: Stampabilities
Paper: American Crafts - XOXO
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
String of hearts - Recollection stickers
Arrow Stamp: American Crafts - Valentine pack
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fun card. Great colours. I like this inside too. Chantell JAI

Christine Blain said...

Great take on the sketch, and I agree - a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!

Anonymous said...

I love this Mary! Love the moustache especially. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week