Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pretty as a flower

Had to share a birthday card I made for a beautiful young lady that has been in my families lives for a very long time.  My youngest and her became very good friends in grade school and have stayed that way since.   Next Wednesday she will become 19!  I can't believe it.  Geritol here I am.. Take me, do as you will with me.


I used the color palette from the Northridge Publishing over at their blog Create:  

I'll also enter this one in over at another one of my favorite stamp companies and blog to follow:  Simon Says Challenge blog.  They asked us to use something new.  I just added to my stash of embossing folders the CuttleBug Swiss Dots.  I know your thinking.. ahhh how does she not have that folder.  It's a must and everyone does.. I couldn't believe it myself.  I have a folder that are dots but they are not as little as the swiss. 


I have one more birthday card for this month.. My eldest daughter will be turning 27 years old the last week of January.     OMGGGGG!!!!  I better double up on that damn Geritol!

 

 


HAPPY CRAFTING


 Glitter Graphics

BIG MAMMA LUVS YA

No comments: