Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas frames

So is everyone ready for the weekend.  That means two days of crafting and getting those last of your fall crafts out of the way.  I have one project on my table right now that I'm trying to get finished up.  It should be done by the end of this weekend and I hope to show it off next week to you.

For now I have a few Christmas Deco frames I made.  The first two are three little frames sets.


 I love using scrabble tiles anyway I can.  So much fun.  These are very little frames, only 3.5 x 3.5, but so perfect for a table top decoration.

These are a little bit bigger..4.5 x 3.5. The lettering is really glittery, so are the little Christmas flowers.  I'm afraid you can't see the full effect in the picture.

This one's a normal 4x6 frame.  I figure you can leave it as is or put your own family picture in it.  Maybe that snow day with a crazy snowball fight.  Ha ha.. that would be fun.

Well, anyway all of these are available at my Etsy shop.  Stop by and check out all my frames.  They make great gifts.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigMammascraftin



No comments: