Monday, November 25, 2013

Count down to Christmas

Happy Monday morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Here in Arizona it has been raining off and on for the last 3 days.  That is great for us since we really don't get a lot of rain but man when it does rain here everything just stops.  The news stations acts like a world crisis is occurring and everything comes to a dead stop, well except shopping.  I work at a major craft store and we have never been busier.

Back to what I came here to show you.  My latest craft idea.  I created a sudo Advent calendar.  I think it's one of my favorite ideas I've come up with in forever.  Pretty proud of it.
So here is what I started with.  They were natural wood and I spray painted them red. 
Here is how it ended up.  I die cut the ornaments and then used my old school sizzix - 
Girls are Weird dies to die cut the 1 thru 25. 
The ribbon says Santa is Coming.  I thought it was the perfect ribbon to use.  

Do you see Santa here in this picture?  That is how you count down.  You move Santa along everyday until he gets to Christmas!  The 25th.

I have two more to make so I better get them done. 




No comments: