Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #47

Ok folks one more card tonight.  This one was easy and came to me right away.  This design team really has some great talent.  That didn't sound right.. they ALL have great talent.  This challenge had a choice between two different sketch.  I did the first one shown.  No particular reason and I probably will use the other for another card. 

It's my first Valentines Card and I know just the person I'll be sending this to.  Can't tell it's a secret.  *shhhsshhh* 




Stamps:  Stampendous - Bee Buddies

                  Inkadinkado - Be My Valentime

Embossed Bazzill Paper - Cuttle Bug Swirls


I don't know if you can see their wings close up or can tell but I tried out the Glossy Accents, filled them in and sprinkled Pink Tulip glitter.  It dried hard and puffed up.  I think this is my new favorite toy!







I used the following markers &
copics to color in Mr. & Ms. Bee. 







Well everyone have a wonderful day tomorrow and be very safe if out and about.
HAPPY NEW YEAR   *** 2010*** 
YEEEPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by Big Mamma~

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Sheri