Thursday, December 31, 2009

Peachy Keen Challenge #19

Well first I want to say Happy New Year to all.  I can only hope that 2010 will, and can only be better than 2009.  Wasn't so great for me but I am going to work hard on making 2010 the best.  This blog and all the great people I am meeting here is definitely a way to start.  My resolution is to be a better friend to the ones I have.  Sometimes I get caught up in my little world and I need to open the door and see what everyone else is doing and what I can do to help them.  Enough of that~  On to the newest card I made today.  It is for the Peachy Keen Challenge #19

Pretty simple sketch... huh?  I right away knew what I wanted to do.  I got a new pack from TPC Studio -  Coffee Cafe

Saying stamp: Inkadinkado  "with enought caffeine. i could rule the world."


Colored in the cups with Copic and Pencil.  Popped them up with foamy dots.  Added some bling to the cup on the right.  Colored in the cups so they look like one is black coffee and the other is creamer... lol.  I'm a creamer girl myself.    All the rest are scraps of paper I have and ribbon from other projects.

Those are probably two of my favorite colors to use on cards.  The brown and green together.  They are so easy to work with.

Lots of love from Big Mamma~

7 comments:

Janice W. said...

Great job with the challenge! So glad you could play along with us at Peachy Keen! Happy New Year!

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE that saying on your card! So TRUE!! :) You did a great job w/the challenge! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
hugs,
Emma:)

Angelica Suarez said...

Oh this is darling! I love that sentiment, off the top of my head, I know five people I could send a card like that to! LOL Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen this week, and good luck!

Nikki Foraker said...

what a GREAT card!!! LOVE IT! thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!!!

nikki

Unknown said...

Now if I could just get MY scraps to look this good!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Hugs Viv xx

Lorie said...

Awesome card! Great colors, and I love the rhinestone bling!! Thanks for joining the PKS challenge.

Big hugs,
Lorie

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

LOL.. couldn't function without my coffee and Diet Coke! I can totally relate! LOVE THE CARD.. the coffee cups are adorable!! Happy New Year and thanks so much for playing along with us!
Hugs,
KathyJ