Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Card / Multiple Challenges.

No rambling today.. Here's my card.  Ohhh wait.. just have a couple of things.  First this card is for a NEW friend in my life and I want her to know how special she is.
I didn't put a sentiment on it.  You can see that I have left a spot for it but I haven't decided what occasion I am going to use it for.  I think it can be used for so many different ones..

Here are the challenges I am entering this card into:


Color Throw Down #79 - Regal Rose / Chocolate Chip / Dusty Durango





Ok finally the card.  I really like this one a lot.
 

Close up of the girls
 
It's hard to tell but girly (on the left) hair clips are glittered in blue.  They both have big glitter flakes for earrings.

Cardstock - Pinkpaislee (part of my blog candy winnings)
Pink background -  scrapbook page kit Perfect Pages - So Sweet
Flower & Blue Poka Dots - me&myBIGideas - Petuna  {it's one of my favorite papers but now I have no more  :{  }
Stamp: Penny Black - Sisterhood  (I only stamped 1/2 of the girls.  On the stamp they have legs and I will use this again soon to show you the whole thing)
Candy Robbon - American Crafts - Multi Peppermints
I colored the girls in with pencil and last but not least the little BFF hears are extra stuff from somewhere.  LOL .

Tomorrow is Friday.. yeppeee!
Have a wonderful eve.

Big Mamma is NOT in the house - Good Nite!

10 comments:

Winter said...

So sweet! :)

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card mary and I'm sure you new friend will love it..thanks for joining in the fun at PBSC this week and happy new year to you...hugs kath xxxxx

Lynn said...

How cute are those to gals..Sweet:)

Joey said...

Hi,

those girlies are so cute! fab card

Joey.x

Chelsea said...

Your card is super cute! Great way to use the sketch!

danni reid. said...

absolutely adorable!

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card - love the image, colours and layout. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC and Happy New year!
Pauline x

Broni said...

Cute!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh, so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again on Wednesday :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this image ,, and the papers and layout are fab too :-)

thanks for joining us at the PTW

luv
Lols x x

please consider turning the word verification off :-) x