Sunday, January 17, 2010

Very big day tomorrow & check this candy out!

First my big day tomorrow is I start a new job!  I am very excited and very nervous.  I am one of the lucky ones out there in the world right now.  I was only out of work for about 3 weeks.  So right a way I need to say I am sorry if I am not posting as much as I did but I will do my best to keep up.

Second I ran across a great site ABC Toys and Crafts plus it doesn't hurt they are offering the best candy I have seen in a long time.  Hard to find goodies.  There are three different Martha punches border / corner to pick from and this one is my favorite.


You have to go and check it out.  You won't be sorry.  These are HARD to find.

Well wish me luck tomorrow and I will tell you all about it. 

Oh yea ... here in AZ for the next week there is suppose to be a biggest - baddest storm rolling through.  "they" say we have not had a storm like this since 1919.  If you know anything about Arizona we are not use to rain and our streets / freeways & drivers are not made for any amount of rain. 

Great just my luck for the first day of a new job. 

Why does the big man have to test me at every turn of the corner.  Obviously I have not gotten out of the negative yet.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congrats on your new job...woo hoo! More money for crafts :)