Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter to all!

What a week!  The main book keeper at work is on vacation and this week I thought my head was going to pop!  Now I know what she feels everyday.  I will make sure to help her even more when she comes back.. She left on Monday and by Tuesday at about 9 AM I was wishing her vacation was over and she was back.. lol  So come Friday our office closed down early and I was ready to do some retail therapy. 

I spent way, way, way to much, but wait til you hear about what I got.  First I stopped at a really great stamp store - Stamp Works  If you're local here in Phx, Mesa, Tempe I know you are aware of this store.. We just don't have enough stamps stores here in our towns. I bought two stamp sets by Inky Antics.  I just love this company, as you know I love to color and they have great stamps that allow me to do that.  I got the sets Delightful Dogs #1 & #2.  The ideas I have in my head are going to make my brain pop but I don't mind this kind of pop!  I also bought two Get Well stamps.  They are unfortunately needed at this time. 

Then I ran  (ok I drove).. hahah.. I crack my self up...  to Hobby Lobby and got a new Mar-FA Stewart boarder punch - Arch Lattice & the singe butterfly punch.  The other item I bought was a Nestabilities  Inverted Scalloped Circles.  I took my mom and daughter so we all had 40% off coupons - what a deal I got there.



Then on my way home from there I called my girlfriend, we were going to meet up for a little munchies and a drink.  She is the one with the 5 boys and I could tell it was time to get her out and relax.  She does so much for me that I wanted to take her away from her craziness. She told me that before we went out we had to meet up with our other two friends.  A scrapbook store in our area was going out of business and we had to get there. .. ahhhh YEA!   I got the greatest paper and the large oval, scallop punch I have been wanting.  I finally found and bought Tim Hotz - Tonic Studio Paper Distressor wheel & Non-Stick Micro Serrated Scissors, some other odds and ends.. Now here is the best part.  Everything was 50% off!  YES  I said 50% off.. Thanks Tracy for the negotiations that where done before we arrived.  Then when we got home my new PaperTrey flower Dies were waiting for me. What a bonus for the day.  They are soooo great & cut soooo fantastic.  I bought felt so I can see what happens in cutting and trying to make some felt flowers.. We'll see????? 



Well there is nothing left to do but try out everything and get to stampin. 

Big Mamma's gotta get busy.  Stand by to check out the new stuff being used.

No comments: