Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just for Angel

I really can't get into it but my BFF's mom has been struggling with an illness.  I ask all the time how she is doing and keep track of the progress but I have never made a card for her and told her myself.  So here is a card for Angel.  Yep that's her name. 
I took the sketch from Little Papershop  LPSC72 Challenge .  I also love pink and brown together and Just Us Girls Challenge #38 was perfect.  They had a color challenge of just those colors and add "Vanilla" with the two other colors.  Since I'm using Ice Cream Colors Papertake Weekly Challenge right now is to use Ice Cream Colors.  Sir Stamp A Lot's June Challenge is to use Punches.  The whole card is punches.  Do you love my ribbon punch.  I found that in a clearance pile a while ago and hoped I would never have to use it. 

I stamped the inside with a Hero Arts Stamp called Dot Flourish Border and added some little bling. 

I hope every Dad out there had a wonderful FATHER'S DAY
and to everyone else
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.

9 comments:

Marlene said...

Such a pretty card! I am sure your friend's mom will appreciate it.

brenda said...

Hi Mary

A card with such a lot of thought and special meaning, I am sure it will be received with the same love with which it is made sent.

Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Andrea M said...

What a sweet thing to do. I'm sure your friend's mom will absolutely love it! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Dana Gustafson said...

Sweet card for your friends mom. I know it will brighten her day. Thanks so much for playing along in the JUGs color challege this week!

Shannon Roberts said...

How Fun!! She is gonna love it! I will let you know when she gets it. Surgery countdown 1 week!!! UGH!

Sue Lelli said...

What a wonderful reason to make a card and what a beautiful card it is! LOVE the inside, too!

Francesca said...

A wonderful card , I love the image and colours . thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Lisa Kind said...

Beautifully done and what a nice tribute to her! I know she will love all the work you did for her! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x