Saturday, June 19, 2010

Very Simple Card

  
It has been a very rough day today so just going to get right to my card and the challenges.  I went to HL today and on the clearance rack was this Penny Black stamp.  It is called Constellations but it looks like Dandelions.  No matter what it was only $3.75 so what a buy.  The Blue and Brown DP papers is from Martha Stewart.  WalMart is re-doing all their stores in AZ so tons are on clearance there.  the 12x12 paper pads were only $4 and the 8x8 were 1$.  I stamped the image and then put some bling on some of the circles.   I used the sketch from The Corrosive Challenge #128    The colors I choose were from Stampin 411 Challenge #128 

Other Challenges:




3 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Mary

wow this is gorgeous, beautiful rich colours together and a great layout, thanks for joining us at sweet stampin

Joey.x

Val said...

This is gorgeous - love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautifully designed card. I love the rich colours with the simple design. Just perfect! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley