Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another 1$ bin stamp

 First let me tell you I am exhausted and my back feels like it is in a vise.  For some reason I got a hair up my you know what and decided to move a few things around my room.  After a whole evening of moving things around, dropping my old 1990 400lb tv and putting things over there and then deciding that nooo it looked better where it was and moving it back it finally all got done this morning.   I do have a lot more room and it did need  a major cleaning.
  

Well now on to my favorite subject - cards!   I really thought when I ran across Pals Paper Arts Challenge #61 Sketch that it was a great simple sketch to make for my new pumpkin stamp.




I already had the idea of masking and stamping the pumpkin a couple of times and for effect I popped one of them up.  I colored them with my Copics and added a little bling to the vines.  The border punch is Martha Stewart, I think we all have a few of her punches.  I do have to say she has done a great job on all her crafting supplies.  The colors were inspired by Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge - Not your square granny.  Such Autumn colors - well, that's what I've heard.. in AZ we really don't have Autumn or any change of season.  One day it just doesn't reach 100 degrees anymore. 
Then we say "oh.. winter is coming"  LOL! 
As for the colors A Crafty Little Place Challenge #57 also had the same colors to use Brown, Green, and Orange and the last challenge is Charisma Cardz Challenge #38 - Anything goes.

Now on to making more Halloween cards.. I have another great idea flowing can't wait to get started.




Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

12 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love the pumpkins - and that border! Beautiful fall card! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love the border, the bow and the bling! Perfect! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Sandy Ang said...

Such a cute card !

Stampin' Diva said...

Great job with teh sketch. Can't believe the stamp was $1. Thanks for playing with us @ PPA!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful fall card, Mary!

Gem said...

a lovely project Mary! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Mary, this is so pretty. Dollar stamp or not it really is a fantastic masking project. So glad you could join us!

Smiles!
Gwen DTC~ACLP

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful fall card!! Love the punched borders. What a great $ find!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Cards by Gina said...

Beautiful colors in your card! I love the pumpkins and the vines, too!

Nicole said...

Just wonderful artwork! great layers!!! Be sure to tune in tomorrow to see the new challenge at ACLP! Thanks for joining us!! Nicole-ACLP DT

Leah l'Orange said...

very pretty, Mary! i especially love the ribbon with that little button! what a lovely fall card. thanks for joining us at Charisma this week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Mary! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)