Friday, September 24, 2010

Special Gifts on the way.

 I have something to share with you this morning.  Everyone at my house is eagerly anticipating a few special gifts soon.  Especially G-Ma (gramma).  Please meet Gypsy.
She was a stray from a place I worked and ran in the construction yard all the time.  I could not let such a sweet little dog be in such disparage and possibly get hit.   That is why I named her Gypsy.  She just was a wanderer.  She started out as my pup but since I was gone all day at work and Mom was home with her she took to her and now will not leave her side.  G-Ma loves her just as much.   Well you really can't see very well in this picture but what about this one. 
 She looks like a GIANT tick.  LOL.. I mean she has a great big body and this little head.  If we counted the days I think it is this weekend but G-Ma says it is around next Tuesday.  I am also guessing about 3 pups .. I hope for her sake no more than that.   Would you like to see Daddy? 

So what do you think the combo is going to look like?

Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

No comments: