Saturday, September 25, 2010

Making a Pot of Goblin

 Well when I saw the Sketch from Lord Have Mercy Tuesday sketch Challenge #92 I knew it would be perfect for another Halloween card.  Here is Mercy's sketch I followed.

I cut the goblin from Sizzix die cut, the "foam" of the pot are PTI dies of clouds.  I added glitter to them to make them stand out  more.  Delightful Sketches Challenges said - Make it Sparkle.  So I did.   The pot was a sticker that I stuck to black card stock and cut out, then used pop up glue dots.  I bought the skull and cross bones ric-rac. 


 Here on the inside I had the perfect stickers and then cut them from card stock.  I had from last year the ghost brads and added one on each side.  I never use to decorate the inside of cards but have really begun giving my cards that extra touch.  It really does finish it off completely.


p.s. I have no idea why this loads sideways???  It is not saved that way on my compiter but when it uploads it flips.  Sorry but I am sure you get the idea. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. 



Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

No comments: