Sunday, October 24, 2010

R.I.P.

 Have a few posts for today.  Just finished up my Halloween cards, so I thought I would post a few for all to check out and enter in challenges of course.  I love me a challenge!

This first one I used my Cuttle Bug die/emboss  folder.  As you can see it makes tombstones.  I added the sayings on them.  The first one says "Here lies all cold & hard the last damn dog that pooped in my yard."
Also buried is Barry M. Deep and Izzy Gone.  Poor fellows.  LOL

I also had a few stickers that I wanted to add to the inside.  I just didn't want it to be empty.

 Come back to see my other Halloween creations.

Challenges:
 Dutch Dare Challenge #89 - Halloween theme
Caardvarks Challenge - Penny-Black  :  Inside & Out
Stacey's Stamping Stage Curtain Call Color Challenge #53    
Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

8 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

so cute, Mary! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

Teresa Kline said...

so adorable, great cards...have a fantastic week!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Super fun & fabulous Halloween card! Thank you for playing the Curtain Call.

Eva said...

What a FUN Halloween card...love the dies you used to make this card. Thanks for playing along with us at Caardvaarks.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Spooky! Love the gravestones! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

Lea L. said...

This is adorable! Love the headstones!! Great job with the color challenge!! ♥♥♥

Kathy said...

Such a fun and festive card....love the headstones!

Ayana Posadas said...

What a super fun Halloween card! So cute!! :)