Sunday, October 24, 2010

... Smell my feet.

 Second post for today.  I must have had to much coffee, I'm on a stamping high!  

This Halloween card came together so easy.  The only thing was the ribbon that was time consuming but still very easy.  All I did was use glue dots and took one very long piece of ribbon and glue and bend.. glue and bend and kept going around my stamped circle until it was complete.  It's hard to tell but the green strip is punched with my EK Bat Boarder punch and then I put a black backing on it.  Finished it off by just taking my pinking shears and snipping the bottom edge of the card. 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.   
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!


 Challenges:
 The corrosive Challenge #87 - Halloween
Stampin for the weekend #49 - Halloween
Raise the bar Challenge #41 -ORANGE BLACK PURPLE
One Stitch at a time challenge #36 - All Celebrations
I did it Creations Challenge #26 - Anything goes
Fab n funky challenge #45 - Things that go bump in the the night.
Crazy 4 challenge #60 - Halloween


Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

15 comments:

Jayne said...

Great card Mary, love your use of the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful card, i like this cute image. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

Michelle said...

Love it! The border is awesome! thaks for playing with Corrosive Challenge Blog

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. LOve your idea. Great image. Thank you sooooo much for joining us at OSAAT.
Chrissyxx

Sarah said...

So cute, I love the witches feet! Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.
xxx
Sarah

Jeanette said...

OMG! This is fantastic. The time spent on doing the ribbon was worth every minute. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the bat border & your ribbon treatment is fantastic! Great card all around. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge blog.

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week x

Kate's Makes said...

A brilliant fun card and love what you have done with the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck :o) Kate x

Katja said...

Lovely card. Great use of the ribbon! Thank you for playing with us at I Did It Creations this week! Hope to see you again soon!

Greetings,
Katja

Lindsey said...

What a lovely card!Your feet small delicious! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Amanda said...

Great card, I like the rosette effect with the ribbon!
Thanks for joining in with our “All Celebrations” challenge at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute Halloween card!!! Love the tag border!!! Thank you for playing the C4C with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Margreet said...

this is so great and cool and....so much more......thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Thanh Vo said...

I'm really late in getting back to this post, but I just wanted to say how much I loved your card and how it brought a smile to my face! Halloween is my favourite holiday! Thanks for playing along with Raise the Bar.