Friday, October 7, 2011

A Few New Projects

 I know it's been a while but I have been ubber busy making projects.  First thing I can't wait to show you is what I made for one of my coworkers that having her first baby.  The baby shower was last night, had a great time and even won a game.  As soon as I heard about the baby I knew just what I wanted to make for her.  I saw these onsies that had funky fabric on them in the form of a tie.  I had to give it a try.  I make two of them what do you think? 

  
 I bought my first sewing machine about two months ago.  It is a Singer no major bells or whistles but has zig zag and button hole maker.  I think I really need to find a beginning sewing class to take.  Maybe not the very first sewing class there is but one on how to read & understand patterns and their instructions.

While I was working on these I also was getting together with the BFF and we have been creating Halloween projects.  While at a local scrapbook store we saw a Halloween collage board and we both said we can do that.  She had  two plain white canvases so we painted them black.  With my Echo Park "The Apothecary Emporium"  and a few other embeli we bought I came up with this collage board.  The banner was cut from Spellbinder die set she has and for the finishing tough I cut satin ribbon, stabled it to the back and tied it in a cute little bow to hang it from. 

The the last is just a silly little card I made with a $1.00 bin stamp I found at Mikes.  I love skulls and ones with a bow are just a bonus.  


I hope your weather is as nice as our right now.  I have opened all doors and windows so the nice cool air can just flow on through.  I don't think this week it has gotten over 90 degrees.  For us that is beautiful but I hear it isn't going to last.   


Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics/

XOXO

No comments: