Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HOPE PEACE LOVE

 I can't believe the big jolly guy comes at the end of this week..   eeeekkkk!!!!!


 How about another Christmas challenge card.   Over at the Shabby Tea Room Challenge Week #93 they had a great photo challenge.    From the photo you needed to use Kraft, Silver, Red, Newsprint & a Star.   

So I went to work and this is what I came up with. 



Probably one of my favorite cards this year. 

One thing about this card.. It said to use newsprint.  You have no idea how much paper I have.  I could probably open a store myself but not one piece of anything that resembled newsprint.  Sounds like an excuse to go back to the store to stock up on more paper!   LOL  
So I just pulled out the newspaper and used that.  Way to upcycle!   



 BIG MAMMA LUVS YA
 Glitter Graphics

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at The Shabby Tea Room this week! :-)