Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fun Frames for sale.

I just wanted to take a moment and show off some frames I’ve made and have for sale at my Etsy shop.  I also have some great Halloween decorations there also.  Come by and take a look.

Las Vegas Frame
Wouldn’t this be a great frame to put that Las Vegas trip memory picture.  Some crazy night you and the girls had or maybe your “drive thru” wedding pic.  LOL   The cards are real from the Golden Nugget and so are the dice.    The background die paper is high quality scrapbook paper and all items are finished and sealed with matte Mod Podge. 
Super Star
Football season is starting up and I know many of you have kids or grand kids that are in football.  What a great way to display their winning picture making that touch down or team photo.  I created this frame to look just like the field they are playing on.. Made with real Astro Turff with all edges heat sealed.  The football and lettering are heavy duty chipboard sealed with Mod Podge and the letters are brown glittered.
Both the frames are 4 x 6 picture size.

Time to get craftin.  Let me know what you think.  Love to hear from all of you.

No comments: