Saturday, August 4, 2012

CAS-UAL Friday Challenge Card.

Wanted to share with you the card I created for Cas-ual Friday Challenge #CFC64.  This week the project needed to feature “things you see in the sky”.  What else works in the sky than a cute little plane flying by saying Thanks.   I used my little cloud stamp from Imaginisce.  It’s from the Happy Camper collection.   You probably can’t see but the cloud on the far left is popped up with some dimensional foam.  I picked the paper from a 6x6 pad by Jillibean Soup called Apple Cheddar Soup.  This paper was very simple blue with little poka-dots but you should check the series out. Such adorable paper.
CAS-Friday CardThe little plane and it’s swirl of smoke came from a little mini set by KaiserCraft.  It’s called Little Man. I also popped up the plane.  I am beginning to really rely on my mini stamps so much more than my large sets.  At least for quick simple cards.   Last but not lease don’t you love my little banner.  Thanks!  I have a great set by Pebbles, it has 9 different sayings on different banners.  Now all I need is to find a die set that I can make this work with.  If you have any ideas I would love to hear your suggestions.
One last thing is I used Stampin Up colors for all my inking. 
The blue is: Tempting Turquoise 
The green is: Old Olive
The Orange is: Tangerine Tango
Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my simple little card.

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

So cute! I love the fun colors you chose :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

Super CUTE!! I adore your choice of colors and the composition is fabulous! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kimberly said...

What a cute little scene you've created! Love the airplane! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

Adorable! The colors look great together and would be perfect for a little guy. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!