Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hero Arts challenge.

This little 4x4 card  is for the Hero Arts monthly challenge. 
Their monthly challenge theme is:

I’ll be making quite a few Thank You cards coming up.  My daughter in WA likes me to keep her supplied. 
Back to the challenge.  Hero Arts gave us these three sketches to pick from.  I think you can tell which one I chose, but I will be making the other two in the next couple of days.

This was the first time I use the new Hero Arts Framelits I got a while ago.  These guys are hard to find.  I happen to run into just one at JoAnne's and snatched it up.  I haven’t seen them again.   These are so easy to use and stamp so nicely.  I used dimensional to pop it up and added a little bling. 
Elegant Thanks




Keep your fingers crossed for me.  Winners get a $50 shopping spree and now that I’m out of work (again) I don’t get to go shopping like I use to for my craftin goods.
Better start on the next card.  Hope every one has a great week and don’t forget to drive safe.  School starts again this week.  At least out here it does.

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! So elegant!

Virginia L. said...

Awesome design!! Love these diecut/stamp combo!