Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I've made a decision!

 Now this is not a life changing decision for most but for me it is. 
I am going to start cooking!   LOL.
If you know me and 99% of you don't but I just don't cook.  First I need to say I CAN cook, I just don't.  Since all my kids are older, I'm a single person that worked full time, and the kids always were off doing their own thing, why cook?  No one is there to care or appreciate it.   I am not not working and maybe out of bordom or ....  naaa I know exactly why. 
PINTEREST!

Hi, my name is Mary and I am a Pinteerestholic.  HaHaHa.. No, really I am.  As I scroll every day, I see all these great recipes and dishes that "are so easy" to make.  Well I want to see for myself.   So my goal is, at least 3 times a week, I am going to pick an "easy" dish to make and show off what happens right here.    I'm going to be your Guinea pig.  If you're like me I see these Pins and wonder "Really, it looks good but is it that easy and is it good".    I'll be telling you the truth and I will give you a play by play here.  

I must warn you, we are not a beef eating family so everything will either be turkey or chicken. 

Decision made:  This will be my first pick.
Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes

In case you want to check out my food board it's called FIND THE KITCHEN.

 Check back soon and I'll have the outcome for ya all. 

Disclaimer: I am notious for changing a recipe to suit our own family and if any changes are made I will make sure all is noted. 
 
BIG MAMMA LUVS YA Glitter Graphics 

XOXO

No comments: