Friday, September 28, 2012

Spooky Banner

First and most important today – I am wishing my baby girl a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Yes today is her birthday and she is 19 years old.  OMG.. where’s my cane.  I feel sooo old.
I can’t believe it.. where has the time gone.  19 years ago I was feeling the pain.. walking around the mall trying to get the last minute things done before I headed to the hospital.  Well as any shopping trip for me goes I stayed to long at the mall and had to stop three times in the parking lot of the hospital thinking I was going to drop her right there.  Really I didn’t think I was going to make it inside, but I did and I think I was on the table for less than 30 mins. 
Happy Birthday Rissy Rissy Rose!  Love you with all my heart.
Sorry I’ve been away for a while.  I’ve been busy busy busy.  My favorite time of year is right around the corner so I’ve started to get all my spooky decorations together.  I don’t have any little kids so my decorating is on the smaller end.  I have a little table that I decorate for every occasion. 

Nothing spook-ctacular, just a few fun and spooky things I have.  Inside my glass globes are my favorite decorations.  They’re my creepy baby heads.  They have holes that I drilled in their head and I put dripping candles in them.  Here’s a picture from last year.


The other thing I’ve been working on is this spooky banner I made.
I’m going to enter it to one of my favorite sites challenge this week. 

Gotta go and take my little girl to get some coffee for her big day. 
Signature Lips

3 comments:

Joy said...

How fun to see some home decor, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

What a great banner! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

Ooh love your decorations and spooky banner! My fav holiday to decorate for!