Monday, October 15, 2012

Mondays Challenge Card

Good Morning all my fellow crafty bloggers.  Just wanted to show off another spooky Halloween card.   Not only are my cards for family and friends that I mail off but heck I’m going to take advantage of the great challenges that are out there.  Where else do you think I get my inspiration? 

First up is the color combo which I used from the ColourQ challenge #158 
Over at Stampin for the Weekend Challenge #19 they want something SPOOKY. 
Do you think it’s a spooky card?  My verdict is still out.  I tried.
Tomorrow my witches hat!  I know I finally got it done.

Signature Lips

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Nothing says spooky like a big ol' spider! Great way to use the colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Tracey McNeely said...

Eek! Great card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!