Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WhitchiePoo’s hat

Yes it’s finally done!  I know I can’t believe it either.  I just sat down, took the time and got it done. 
TAAAADAAAA!
This started with a paper mache hat from Michales.  Then I painted it with Martha Stewarts Glitter Texture black paint.   You have to try this paint out.  It is the BOMB!
ModPodge the paper onto the rim.  Picked up some black roses and leaves.  Unleashed my glue gun and went to town.
Sorry for such a dark picture.
Since I am addicted to the idea of rosette I had to make a paper rosette trim.  I don’t know of another way to describe it.  

I also found a very glittery bat that I thought would look cool coming out the top.
One last finishing touch was my black widow spider. 

SO SPOOKY!!!!

Paper Issues has a challenge going on right now and wants craters to enter their Halloween Harvest  projects.  I'm going to post this on their site. It's open until the 20th so get to crafting and enter also.
Signature Lips

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is AWESOME! LOVE all the sparkle!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Love this and all the sparkle you added!!