Saturday, October 13, 2012

Toil & Trouble

How’s all the spooky decorating coming along?  The other day while looking for something in my pantry I found way in the back an old jar.  It had a cork top and had some very old pepper corn in it.  I know I wasn’t going to use that pepper corn ever and threw it out.  I was so excited to have this jar.  It was sooooo perfect for something I had been seeing all over blog land. 

You know the jars where eye ball are put in with colored water.  I really had been wanting to make that for a long time to display on my Halloween table. 

I searched and searched for just the right eyeballs but everyone I found looked goofy and real fake.  Just when I thought I wasn’t going to find anything I found little skulls and hands.  Once I put them in the jar and added green food coloring they looked awesome.


I made a label and added skull and cross bones embellishment to the front. 


How about putting a big black spider on the top.




Signature Lips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is fantastic, as well as the content!