Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lawnscaping tag


Sharing a tag I whipped up last night for the Lawnscaping Challenge #46 TAGS!.

Isn't he cute? 
The little penguin is from a old Recollections set I have.  I put a little Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge on his hat.  
The doily is a die I have from Sizzix and what do you think about me using Washi tape as a background?  I think it work out great.   It's one of my first times really using it as part of a project. 
Last but defiantly not least is my Merry Christmas by Lawn Fawn.  I love the script and how great this set of words are.  It's from the set Happy Everything.  It does have everything you'll ever need for any occasion.

Well on to the next challenge. 
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

4 comments:

{Chrissie} said...

I love the penguin popping out of the die cut. Very cute tag!

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

Elena said...

How cute! Thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

Joe Shien Shien said...

cute tag..!! & the doily is just a perfect embellishment... Thank you for playing along at Lawnscaping!

Yainea said...

So cute!! This makes me smile, the little penguin popping out of the doily is so fun! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)