Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter Wonderland

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  Mine was nice and small with the family that is still here in town.  My mom still makes the whole dinner and doesn’t let anyone help, so of course it is all perfect. 

I want to show you a card I made for the Authentique Paper November Inspiration Color ChallengeThis is their inspiration photo. 



This took me a little bit since these colors really aren’t your normal Christmas colors and that’s what I’m making right now are my Christmas cards.

I came up with a cute little Winter Wonderland with my Hero Arts snowman.   I pulled out my 6 x 6 Authentique – Essentials Collection pad.  I had that adorable blue design that I thought looked great as the background. 
I hope everyone has a great week and keep on crafting.
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

No comments: