Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MFT Valentine

I wanted to share a card I made for the MFT Guest Designer challenge - MFTGUESTDT0213.  I have never attempted to be on any design team before but if there is ever one spot to be lucky enough it has to be My Favorite Things.  I love their stamps and their dies.
 
My bestie just recently gave me Pure Innocence My Little Firecracker.  Pure Innocence figures are sooo cute.   I know I'm working with the wrong holiday but that's what great about these stamps.  You can customize it into your own, so I did just that.  I took her sparkler and made it into a valentine.

Here is the sketch they wanted us to follow.   If you ever need some inspiration or just run out of your mojo, check out their blog.  They have the best sketches, perfect go to in a pinch.


Here she is!
MFT Valentine 2013
I had a great time paper piecing her little dress.  I used paper I had from Dear Lizzy and colored her little sleeves and collar.  I'm still working, every day, on my blending with my copic but I'm happy with the way she turned out.  In fact I thinks she is adorable.

Of course I used my Circle Stax, they are a must in anybody's stash, open scallop doily and if you look very close that is chevron embossed in the red.  I used my Martha Stewart boarder punch and added a little bling to spice it up.   Last but not least is the heart background paper from Bazzill - Love Story.

I know exactly who this little lover will go to but that's a secret for now.    I hope MFT loves this as much as I do. 
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

No comments: