Monday, March 11, 2013

Confession time.

First I have to ask if anyone is still following me out there?  I know I have let everyone down by always disappearing and posting so sporadically.  I really do have good intentions and goals to keep this up but along the way something happens.   I know some of it and I'm going to be so honest right now. I have big bouts of depression and just don't feel like doing anything.  I have pity parties for myself and don't want to see anyone or go out anywhere. I just want to stay in bed and cry.  There have been a lot of difficult times in my stupid life and I must confess that I have brought most of them on myself, but 7 years ago I totally changed my life, the way I think and treat others.  I really believe in karma and always be nice to others.  Life really hasn't gotten better but I keep going.  

So anyway that's really as far as I want to get into it.  I am grateful I have 3 great kids.  I only wish that two of them understood how much damage they are doing.  I won't be here forever.  I am SOOOOOOO grateful for my mother.  She is the most wonderful woman in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!   I only wish I was a better daughter and could take care of her the way she should be.  She is a saint and deserves it.

So right now I can only say I am sorry and really want to try my hardest to post something a couple of times a week.  Even if it's just another talk between blogging friends.  

On an up note.. I know it's about time, right!  I have so many projects going on right now, all at the same time, I don't even know where to start.  That is one of my worst problems and believe me the list is long.  Every time I turn around or lay in bed not sleeping because my brain doesn't ever turn off, I think of another project I want to do. 

I want to thank you for letting me get this phsyco babble out tonight and I know all of you are shaking your heads as you should be.  I am also that scared of myself. 

HAPPY CRAFTING

 Glitter Graphics

BIG MAMMA LUVS YA

No comments: