Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Easter

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter next Sunday.  We have a family brunch planned.  I wish we didn't always wait until a holiday to get everyone together but hey I'll take  it when I can get it. 
I realized I didn't have a Easter wreath so I made one.  Not overly excited about this one.  I rushed it to much and maybe my heart just wasn't in to it.  I don't know what went wrong but hey it's up and hung. 
Easter Wreath
It all started with that cute little bunny and then moved to the plastic eggs.  If that wasn't enough lets add some flowers and a few extras.  I tried to save it by glittering letters to spell, ahhh duhh, Easter and attached them to ribbon.  So there you have it a horrible HOT MESS!  
The more I look at it the more I'm disgusted and embarrassed by it.  Oh well, it's only up for another week and then you just wait to see what I have coming in the wreath department.  It is so stinking cute I can't wait to get working on it.  It's for spring. I found it on Pinterest, where else.  I am sure you have all seen it but just putting my twist on it.  As usual!  Ha
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

No comments: