Thursday, April 4, 2013

Life's update

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter or Passover celebration. Ours was really nice and laid back.  Of course I had to make a Easter banner for the occasion.  I found cardboard bunny cutouts at Michaels.   Almost all my banners are made from these cutouts.  For every season or holiday they have cut out that match or relate so they work so perfect for banners. They really are originally made for creating mini albums but that's what crafting is all about.  Finding things that might not be made for what you want to use them for.
Easter Banner
Don't you just love all those poka dots!
Easter Banner close up
Easter Banner tail
The bunny's tail was a big thought process.  I was going to use a big white fuzzy ball but I couldn't find one big enough.  I didn't want to use cotton ball plus I didn't have any big enough. While I was looking around Michaels I did see hair clips that were felt flowers.  
Ding!. Ding!. Ding!!! 
That was it.. I came home and tried it out.  I think it worked out great and looks so cute.
Easter Banner 2013
I've been working on frames for my Etsy shop and hope to be back very very soon to show off the newest frames that are available.
Signature%2520Lips%255B5%255D

No comments: