Friday, January 8, 2010

Make a Wish - Challenge card.

It's late but I finally finished my card.  I think if you have seen my cards you should know by now that I love color.  This card will fit right in to my norm.  It's crazy with color.

There is so much going on with this card that I am not going to list supplies on this one.  If you see something you "just can't live without knowing"  *roll my eyes*  lol.. Just ask .. I love reading the comments you all write so I will answer anyting.

I will say the Stamp is from Hampton Arts.

This card is for two challenges:

Mojo Monday - MOJO120
Die Cuts R Us - Challenge 20 - Color Inspiration Challenge




Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend.

Big Mamma is tuckerd down & out.
xoxo

7 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

I do like your card...very, very much! Great use of colors. Fun and current design. Great card all the way around! Thank you, Mary for joining us at DCRU this week. Hope to see you back very soon.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Amber said...

Such an adorable card and a perfect sentiment! Super job on this week's DCRU challenge!
Amber

Mandy said...

Adorable card! Love the colors and the buttons!! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a cute card! You did a wonderful job with this sketch! Love that lil star :)

Thanks for playing along with us at DCRU!
~ margie

Lisa H. said...

what a fun card! love how you used the sketch and that candle is perfect!

Joanne Gilch said...

Love your color love. xoxo

Sammye Jo said...

Love your take!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT