Friday, January 21, 2011

Day TWO in the Hamster wheel



Making it though another day.  It’s mid morning right now about 20 till noon.  So far the only thing I have done are my “VITALS”   I lay down for the ECG, blood pressure and heart rate.   Then stand up and again for blood pressure and pulse.   My first blood pressure was 94/71 with a heart rate of 82.  
PERFECT!!!!
Now on to more important things, dinner last night.  I had no idea what it was but it was spicy.  Ok I do know what was in it just that I am sure it doesn't have a name.  It consisted of rice,   The broccoli was ok.  A little hard for my liking. That square thing on my plate was some kind of bread that I had already eaten the top of.  That was the only good thing, oh and the Dixie cup of diet soda I was allowed to have.

I had said I would touch on the people that are here with me.  I have already clued you in that most don't speak English.. and that's totally fine since I understand Spanish so if they are talking about me I'll know.  Yesterday as I walked in to the common area this really tall older woman came running up to me.  She had a blanket wrapped around her and extended her hand and said, "Hi, what's your name?  Mine is blah blah"  I was somewhat taken aback, she came outta now where so I missed her name and plus I just didn't pay attention.  I thought she was just being overly friendly but also thought well maybe because there was a lack of people she could speak with she was happy to see me.  NOPE - come to find out she is just crazy!   

I thought this would be easy for me to be in here since I am a person who really doesn't need to be around other.  I'm an only child so I play very well by myself.  LOL.  I have no problem speaking or talking to strangers,  I used to be a trainer and facilitated classes, so no problem,  right?
WRONG!!!!
Have you ever been somewhere sitting close to someone... like at the library or in my case at a long table with many computers, and the person next to you keeps talking out loud to no one about what she is reading or looking at on the computer.  I know you know the type, they want you to ask about it so bad that they get a little louder and I can see from the corner of my eye that she keeps looking at me to respond.  I won't do it!  Plus I really don't care.

On a lighter note did everyone watch American Idol last night.. I was apprehensive about the new judges but I think it is going to be a good year.  

 Stay tuned for dinner!  You know I can't wait to see what it is.

Big Mamma Luvs Ya Glitter Graphics

XOXO

1 comment:

Shannon Roberts said...

Awwwwwwwwwww You Miss me huh? or maybe you are just missing Mom & the Dogs? LOVE U~!!