Sunday, August 26, 2012

FLEUR DE LIS FRAME

I wanted to show off a project I completed this weekend and add it also to Craft-O-Maniac Monday Link Party.   You should stop by there and check out everyone's great craft ideas.  There is some amazing talent out there.

  I love finding old frames and giving them a new  look.  Of course like anyone else I like to make a buck or two so I sell them over at my Etsy shop.  Go take a look at what I've got going on.  Frames are not the only thing I have at my shop.  Just click on my Etsy link located on the left side of my side bar.




I found this 4x6 picture frame a while back and loved the shape of it.  I painted the back and sides with Martha Stewart Textured Glitter Paint.   If you haven't used this you need to try it out on your next project.  It has a bit of a shimmer and after it drys, which is very fast, it is rough like sand paper to the touch.
 When I saw this paper I fell in love with it and knew I wanted to recover a frame with it.  I created a cute silk black bow and added a blinged out Fleur De Lis to the middle of it.

Here is one more frame I created this weekend. 


HAPPY CRAFTING


 BIG MAMMA LUVS YA Glitter Graphics

XOXO

No comments: